Valuable skull

Valuable skull

       The unique collection of Precious Skull was launched in 2023 and is based on Ethereum, which only works on the Instagram platform. This collection wants to offer airdrop, which will offer airdrop in September 2023

 

Henry#65

Henry#67

Road map

    I am very excited to open this collection and have a passion for NFT art. I will bring an artist to the world using blockchain technology. I am committed to creating unique and innovative artwork that can be purchased and shared digitally. My art is inspired by the treasured skulls of the great kings and queens of Egypt, over 2000 years old, and I am determined to bring I am NFT, which brings this to the forefront of the world. My works are created using a combination of modern design techniques and digital tools. I am also exploring the use of other forms of digital art such as 3D printing and augmented reality. I constantly push myself to create art that is both visually stimulating and thought provoking. I'm excited to help bring blockchain technology to the art world and excited to see what the future holds for my business.

Henry#36

Henry#31
utility
 The nature of the collection is divided into three categories, a two-vote airdrop and decision: that is, if the buyer has one artwork from our collection, he has one vote, and if he has three artworks, he. It has six votes and can participate in decisions. And this collection wants to present the game of this collection
Henry#23

Henry#32

John Smith.
  NFT is an amazing business. They have a huge collection of artwork that is truly unique and captivating. Customer service is great and they respond quickly to questions. I highly recommend this business


Comments